You're probably hungry so let's not waste time and get right into it. This magical app is called The Mood Menu and oh boy it won't only help you find great places to eat, but might actually help you save your relationship!
What's really neat about it is that this IPC Shopping Centre's app finds you places to dine according to your mood! Yeah, it's like a Spotify-ed menu - which it might actually be...
So how it works is that The Mood Menu kinda stalks you by going through your recent playback history to find out the mood you're currently in - VERY COOL! Wish I had this app wayyy earlier...spent too much at McD and bars...
Of course, being an IPC app, you'll be directed to eateries in the mall - but hey, that ain't too bad at all. I personally love the place!
Oh there's more! You can screenshot the suggestions to redeem special discounts and freebies from selected eateries:
- Nando's: One FREE 1/4 chicken with two sides, with purchase of three sets of 1/4 chicken with two sides
- Noodle Shack: 20% off all items
- Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul: 15% off à la carte items
- Bread Story: 15% off on normal priced items
- Magnum Café: 15% off à la carte items
- Hana Japanese Dining: 15% off total bill
- Dome: RM9.90 for a slice of cake
- Starbucks: 15% off for a Frappuccino
- And many more!
Not convinced? Check out their website by clicking right HERE