- Students pursuing courses in Warehouse/ Logistic/ Transportation/ Engineering/ Operation or equivalent
- Able to speak fluent English and Bahasa
- Good knowledge in Ms Excel
- Genuine interest in warehousing, logistics or eCommerce is preferred
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Unloading & loading, picking & packing
- Perform stock taking and checking
- Assist in ensuring smooth daily operation and good housekeeping
- Handle incoming goods, products placement with shipment and delivery
- Coordinate between the Warehouse and Production Department
- Ad hoc duties as assigned including data entry, labeling and packaging. -expected to improve the processes, performing data analysis and thinking outside of the box.
Allowance: RM 700 + Rm 200 Shopping Voucher (with T&C)
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 6pm
Location: A-5-2, Block A Level 5, Southgate Commercial Centre. No. 2, Jalan Dua, Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Contact Person: Ms Loo Yin Yin