- Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering students
- Adapt quickly to new complex environments and technologies.
- Be really proactive, take the initiative to learn, be independent (do not expect spoon-feed)
& self-discipline with the “can-do” attitude.
- Have good logical thinking, analytic and problem-solving
HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap, API is necessary for the basic day-to-day task.
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx, and GIT version control
- (Bonus skill) Android or iOS development (Ionic/Flutter), ASP.NET/C#, Server admin,
R/Python, Golang, AWS/MicrosoftAzure/GCP
- Time management and planning skills
- Participate in all aspects of web design, prototypes/demos, web-based or mobile application
development (from research, conceptualise & design, developing, testing & debugging,
deployment & maintenance).
- Strong analytical/logical skills and concept development.
- Attention to detail for technical and overall quality assurance, design consistency, copy
proofing, testing online deliveries interactivity, links etc.
- Hands-on on latest technological trends and best practices.
- Good web developer skills and requirements.
- Learn how to write technical documentations and technical blogs.
- Technical presentation & group sharings.
Allowance: RM 500 - RM 650
Working hour: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM
Location: 9-02, Jalan Permas 10/2, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru, Johor 81750, Malaysia
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Contact person: Raihanah Hisham