- PETALING JAYA
- Bachelor's Degree
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high performance culture
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as: teamwork, communication
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement
- Provide accounting/ financial analysis support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
- Perform self inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages)
- CGPA at least 3.0 and above is a MUST
- Full time student attending 2nd/3rd/4th year undergraduate or postgraduate in accredited University/College.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should at least to commit the minimum of 3 months internship. Preferably up to 6 months.
- Candidate must be pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education:Bachelor's DegreeCommissionable:No